Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
Benefits of Pre-arrangement
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of.
- Fewer Family Concerns – Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
- The Prepayment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs.
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at (203) 259-0824 Or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now (See form below).
On-line Pre-arrangement Form
Please fill in the On-line Pre-arrangement Form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There are numerous benefits to pre-arranging a funeral, some of which include:
- Provides peace of mind
- Relieves your loved ones of unnecessary concern
- Reflects your expressed wishes
- Alleviates financial burden on your family
Please take a few minutes to fill out the Online Pre-arrangement form below. Once the information is submitted, a Spear Miller Funeral Home representative will review and file it and will be in touch with you to further discuss the details of your arrangements.
If you’d prefer, a printer-friendly version of this form is also available for you to download and fill out manually. CLICK HERE for further instructions and the download link, if interested.
Pre-arrangement Form – Printer-friendly Version:
|You can download the printer-friendly version of the Pre-arrangement form to your local computer from the link below. Once downloaded, open the PDF *, and enter your information on the form, then print it out on your printer. You may then either mail or fax it to us at the address or fax number below, or bring it with you when you visit.|
Mail completed forms to the following address,
Spear Miller Funeral Home